The bestselling book I Will Teach You To Be Rich is a big idea that has changed the lives of thousands of readers. Ramit Sethi and his simple strategies are designed to help you get rich, get healthy, and build confidence in yourself and your business—no matter where you are. If you’re looking to save money, live better, and feel empowered, this ebook has all the correct answers.
Ramit Sethi trained as a motivational speaker and spent years advising on personal finance—and still learned the “soft skills” you need to thrive. In I Will Teach You to Be Rich, he’ll show you how to go from someone who kept their financial life on autopilot to someone who knows how to be rich.
I Will Teach You to be Rich is the bestselling book on personal finance and how to get rich. Now updated with all-new content, this revised and expanded edition focuses exclusively on the question: How can you make money grow for you—period? One of the most popular books of all time, this teaches readers how to get out of debt, build wealth and financial freedom, start a business that earns more than you spend, invest wisely for a better return over time, make high-quality investments that pay off big ones …and more!
About I Will Teach You to Be Rich Book
The groundbreaking NEW YORK TIMES and WALL STREET JOURNAL BESTSELLER that taught a generation how to earn more, save more, and live a rich life—now in a revised 2nd edition.
Buy as many lattes as you want. Choose the right accounts and investments so your money grows automatically. Best of all, spend guilt-free on the things you love.
Personal finance expert Ramit Sethi has been called a “wealth wizard” by Forbes and the “new guru on the block” by Fortune. Now he’s updated and expanded his modern money classic for a new age, delivering a simple, powerful, no-BS 6-week program that just works.
I Will Teach You to Be Rich will show you:
• How to crush your debt and student loans faster than you thought possible
• How to set up no-fee, high-interest bank accounts that won’t gouge you for every penny
• How Ramit automates his finances so his money goes exactly where he wants it to—and how you can do it too
• How to talk your way out of late fees (with word-for-word scripts)
• How to save hundreds or even thousands per month (and still buy what you love)
• A set-it-and-forget-it investment strategy that’s dead simple and beats financial advisors at their own game
• How to handle buying a car or a house, paying for a wedding, having kids, and other big expenses—stress-free
• The exact words to use to negotiate a big raise at work
Plus, this 10th-anniversary edition features over 80 new pages, including:
• New tools
• New insights into money and psychology
• Amazing stories of how previous readers used the book to create their rich lives
Master your money—and then get on with your life.